Employee training and continued professional development (CPD) is necessary for organisations who want a knowledgeable workforce and wish to maintain compliance with ever changing legal requirements. Environmental training is an integral part of running environmentally responsible and sustainable business processes. Proof of relevant employee training is often a requirement in demonstrating effective risk management and for achieving certifications. This may include environmental management system workshops as part of ISO 14001 certification, legal compliance training for environmental managers or environmental awareness training.
The Directors of Flannery Nagel Environmental have been involved in the development and provision of varied training courses since 2002. Both consultants were instrumental in the development and presentation of several FÁS Environmental training courses delivered to Local Authority and EPA Inspectors from 2006 to 2010. We have presented workshops on Environmental Management, Resource Efficiency, and Environmental Data Assessment. FNE developed training courses for the Irish Green Building Council, The Portobello Institute and the Irish Development Institute (IDI). Elisabeth is a regular guest lecturer in Trinity College, Dublin on the Environmental Engineering Postgraduate Diploma course.
FNE can develop and deliver tailor made training courses or workshops to suit the needs of individual organisations or specific target groups. We take pride in making our courses practical and interactive, and have consistently received positive feedback from participants.
Course examples include, but are not limited to:
- Environmental Legislation
- Environmental Management Systems
- Sustainability Planning
- Environmental Awareness
- Environmental noise assessment and control
- Emission Control
- Environmental Licensing and Permitting requirements
- Waste Management
- Scoping of training needs and Course modules
- Identification of expert co-trainers (legal/ technical)
- Development of training material
- Development of Exams to meet required FETAC level (where required)
- Preparation of feedback from Stakeholders
- Delivery of training modules
- Programme management of courses
Contact: Elisabeth Nagel 086 3536505